IT Risk and Security Strategy
IT Risk Advisory
Manage IT risks that can affect the execution of your IT strategy and understand how IT risks align with business objectives.
Neohapsis’ IT Risk Services help you understand the strategic, operational, and systemic risks that affect the execution of IT strategies and ultimately affect the health of your organization. Our methodology employs a leading-practice approach to IT risk assessment that identifies and assesses IT risks based on business context and classifies them in a manner meaningful to business executives. Neohapsis can help you assess and manage IT risks at a holistic program level, or in specific areas of IT risk disciplines. We offer the following advisory services:
- IT risk management and governance
- Third-party risk management
- Cloud computing strategy
- Mobile security
- On-site advisory
Security Strategy and Framework Development
Develop security strategy and programs that protect enterprise data and IT assets while preserving operational agility.
Information is one of the most valuable resources in business. Many organizations, however, do not have a clear understanding of what information is most critical, where it is located, or how it should be managed and protected. Neohapsis Security Strategy and Program Development Services help customers develop a security strategy and program to reduce risk to information and technology assets. We assess your current security program and assist in the development of an overall information security strategy based on applicable industry best practices and regulatory standards. We provide an objective view of current and planned security resource allocation to ensure the alignment of security investments with business strategies.
Our services include:
- Program assessment – Assess and report on the state of the organization’s security program, including analysis of people skills, process and methodologies, policy completeness and effectiveness, usage of tools, what metrics are measured and how they are reported
- Framework integration – Align security framework with industry standards, such as ISO 27001 and 27002, NIST 800-53, and ITIL
- Policy development – Develop security policies that align security requirements with business requirements, taking into account applicable people and process constraints
- Vulnerability management program design and implementation – Develop process and methodology to actively detect, prioritize, and remediate vulnerabilities against evolving threats
- Mobile and cloud security strategy – Assess, develop and integrate the security policies and controls governing the use of mobile and cloud computing products and services